With Obama being elected as the new President of the United States, we can only "enjoy" a couple more months of Bushisms (dumb Bush quotes). Whether you are a Bush fan or not, it is hard to argue that some of things he has said during his 8 years of being President aren't the smartest things ever. Listed below are the 10 dumbest Bush quotes of all time (links to video footage for top 4 included).
10. "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."
9. "I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah."
8. "I'm the master of low expectations."
7. "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right."
6. "People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you."
5. "I try to go for long runs, but it's tough around here at the White House on the outdoor track. It's sad that I can't run longer. It's one of the saddest things about the presidency."
4. "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country." Link to Video
3. "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." Link to Video
2. "Our enemies are innovative and resource, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." Link to Video
1. "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again." Link to Video