We've all done it (well most of us anyway). You tell yourself that this is the year you will plan your "Valentine's Day gift buying strategy" ahead, but all of a sudden it's February 11th and you've got NOTHING. Not only do you not have a gift, but you don't have a clue on what you can get her in such short notice. You can't do just a card, flowers are cliche, and if you even think about pulling the old "how about we just spend some time together" crap, you'll end up spending the day alone (or being screamed at). If you find yourself in a Valentine's Day predicament, don't fret as we've outlined some great gifts you can buy last minute that will sure to make her (and in some cases him) a happy Valentine's Day celebrator.
1. David's Cookies - Valentine's Day Treats - Who doesn't like dessert? This isn't just your typical box of chocolates from the local pharmacy. David's Cookies provides delicious homemade cookies and dessert items that are really delicious and can be shipped SAME DAY (yes you heard right). From their "be mine bucket" (equipped with teddy bear, heart, 1 lb. tin of assorted fresh baked cookies, and 6 assorted brownies to their Valentine's Day tray, David's Cookies has a variety of Valentine's Day selections that will satisfy any dessert lover.
2. Smilebooks - Custom Photo Book - A gift from the heart that doesn't equate to "wow you're a cheap bastard". Smilebooks offers high quality custom photo books that you can customize and design for any occasion, including Valentine's Day. While same day shipping isn't an option (they actually recommend 6 - 10 business days for your order) you can essentially get your product expedited by contact the site directly. I gave a Smilebook to my girlfriend for our 1 year anniversary and she loved it.
3. FindGifts.com - If you really want a variety of options, check out FindGift.com. What's cool about this website is that you can narrow down the gifts by girlfriend, boyfriend, teen girlfriend, teen boyfriend, wife, and husband. While shipping dates will vary, you will often receive your gift fairly quickly after you purchase.
4. Gifts.com - For you truly last minute shoppers, there is gifts.com "last minute Valentine's Day gifts". From wine to jewelry to clothes, chances are gifts.com has you covered for your Valentine's Day emergencies.
5. Ivanka Trump Collection - If you're going to give her jewelry, why not buy it from one of the most beautiful women in the world. Ivanka Trump has a really beautiful line of jewelry ranging from necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings.
6. Spa Treatment - What woman doesn't love a massage / spa treatment? Using Google (or your favorite search engine) type in "(your town) day spa" and see what pops up. Make sure to check out their reviews (searching for "(spa place) reviews") because if you get a gift card for a crappy place, it might be the last Valentine's Day you celebrate.